Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

* John Hasler (john@dhh.gt.org) [040405 04:55]:
> Anthony Johnson writes:
> > Yes, you love living in China Taiwan. Will you stand on the other side
> > when you live in China mainland?

> The people who live on the island call it Taiwan.  What's wrong with using
> the name they choose?

Nothing. I consider it most appropriate if we use the name for any
country in the way the people itself prefer to call it (except of
course, if the name would be non-unique).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/