Re: Raising severity of Contains /usr/share/info/dir.gz if rebuilt on current sid"-bugs.

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:45:56AM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> Hello,
>> About 4 months ago I digged through Debian to find all packages which
>> would contain /usr/share/info/dir.gz if rebuilt (see #214769
> [...]

> After reading the thread and finding another borked NMU I have decided
> to raise the severity and NMU if the maintainer does not react.
[...]

Almost[1] all the occurrences of this bug that I have found[2] have
been dealt with either by a maintaner-upload or a NMU.
                  cu andreas

[1] There is a singele one open but the maintainer did not want me to
    NMU.
[2] It is possible that other occurences of this bug are still hidden,
especially if the package uses a
tarball-in-tarball-without-standard-way-to-unpack-the-50-different-implementations
system.
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.