Re: Bizarre changelog entries in some gnome packages

Stephen Quinney wrote:

>These entries certainly do not give me the impression that the package
>maintainer is taking things seriously. Someone looking at these package
>changelogs who does not know Debian already may well be put off ever
>bothering to use it in case all maintainers are like this. A bit more
>professionalism would be nice.

As these messages together add up to Marillat orphaning all his GNOME
packages, the net result of this lot must be a good thing. The next
maintainer(s) can lose these changelog messages easily and then
(hopefully) go on to do a competent job in other ways.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty