What is left from woody (was: check for Sarge or Sid)

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:15:57AM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> > apt-show-versions | grep /stable |wc -l
> 168/851/182 for me.
> From stable: 'simple' c binaries which didn't get force-upgraded when things
> like gcc-base and libc changed, and quite a number of xfonts-... packages.

For me it was:

> apt-show-versions | grep /stable
pgp/stable uptodate 2.6.3a-9
lynx-ssl/stable uptodate 1:2.8.4.1b-3.1
pgp5i/stable uptodate 5.0-8
exim-tls/stable uptodate 3.35-3woody1

(netsaint-plugins and xfonts-plex i just removed)

lynx does state, that it replaces lynx-ssl, but I think we should upload
lynx-ssl dummy package forcing this transition? (Cced maintainer)

The pgp and pgp5i i like to keep.

For exim-tls, I think there is no testing exim version which offers tls,
according to #213570. I would prefer to move my system not to exim4, since
it has quite some modifications to the mail config...

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Mörscher_Strasse_8.76185Karlsruhe.de --