Re: When is it acceptable to set Urgency: high on upload?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:25:16AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Hilko Bengen wrote:
> > Section 5.6.16. `Urgency' of the Debian Policy Manual says:
> >
> >      This is a description of how important it is to upgrade to this
> >      version from previous ones.
> >
> > However, I didn't find any information about what are considered
> > "important" reasons. Does fixing an Important bug justify setting
> > urgency: high?
>
>  1. Is it important enough to require higher priority on auto-builders,
>     and to go through the testing scripts faster? If so, set it to
>     medium or high.
>
>  2. Is it imperative that an upload be installed everywhere by tomorrow?
>     (usually, for remote-root-roles and unrelated-data-loss bugs). If so,
>     set it to "emergency".

The last time this came up I was under the impression the response was
if it fixes a security hole, it's High.  For everything else, it's Low.
And no use case for Medium was presented, and this fact was commented
upon.

Am I mis-remembering this?