Re: Why is package X not in testing yet?

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:10:00AM +0100, Richard B. Kreckel wrote:
> Also, I could have sworn that last week one of these two packages (cannot
> tell which one) was marked as "is going in today".  Which hasn't happend
> so far!  Also, the mark has mysteriously vanished.

> Can somebody please enlighten me as to how to edge these two packages into
> testing?

By getting a member of the release team to hint the packages through (as
Björn suggested).  Mailing debian-release is probably the best way to
accomplish this, but occasionally, posting questions to debian-devel
will also get the job done. ;)

  easy cln/1.1.6-1 ginac/1.1.6-1

These packages should make it into testing on the 2nd.

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer