Re: Release update

El día 29 feb 2004, Nathanael Nerode escribía:

[...]

> > [...]
> >> diasce2
> > [...]
> >
> >   Looking at it this week.
> >
> >   BTW, you have to take into account that people usually have real life
> >   issues that don't make them devote as much time to Debian as they'd
> >   like.
>
> I quote from above:
> >> (2) There are a large number of RC bugs filed in Februrary.  I think
> >> maintainers probably mostly need to be given a bit more time on these, so
> >> I didn't look at them further.
>
> :-)
>
> Asking for a *comment* after a month is not unreasonable IMNSHO -- I'm not
> asking that the bugs actually be *fixed* after a month!

 Yup, but sometimes you even have not time to make a comment.

 BTW, I'm trying to contact upstream, as I'd like to talk about other
 things, but it seems that project's webpage has some issues... I'll try
 to get the fix from CVS tomorrow.

 Cheers,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo