Re: re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

Adam Heath <doogie@brainfood.com> wrote:
> Why did you nmu dpkg?  I see no mail from you on the mailing list about
> preparing an nmu.
[...]

Ok. Executive summary:
The NMU protocol in developers reference was not adhered to, Scott
only mailed "Uploaders" but not "Maintainers", Adam is furious.

Pretty please: If you make a NMU follow protocol, this stops these
theads immedidately with "What are you complaining at, the NMU was
correct."

Can we please stop this thread now and move on?
         thanks, cu and- updating his signature -reas
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.