Re: Mozilla Firefox's icon and trademark

* Eric Dorland

| Ok, you're being silly here. The code is free. The name, however, is a
| trademark so we might not be able to use it.

It's probably roughly equivalent to:

4. The names "Apache" and "Apache Software Foundation" must
   not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
   software without prior written permission. For written
   permission, please contact apache@apache.org.

from the Apache license.

However, IANAL, and please, this does not pertain to the technical
development of Debian. so please, please, take it to debian-legal, not
here.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-