Re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 09:29:12AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Right now Sven Luther has a [patch] bug against
>  kernel-package, but I am not comfortable with the change, [..]

You should consider removing the patch tag then:

   patch
          A patch or some other easy procedure for fixing the bug is
          included in the bug logs. If there's a patch, but it doesn't
          resolve the bug adequately or causes some other problems, this
          tag should not be used.

Not that this is any excuse for not being careful when working out what
to do in an NMU, though.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.