Re: [40208.nospam@comcast.net: F*cking tired with these broken package orphaned?]

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 11:10:36AM +0100, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Le sam 28/02/2004 à 10:59, Nano Nano a écrit :
> > >
> > > Developers wear their hearts on their sleeves.  Or, failing that, their
> > > changelog entries.
> >
> > What actually changed?  From reading the **Changelog**, I have no clue.
>
> Like the changelog says: it was orphaned.

  The changelog does not say that, though -- it's not even a coherent
sentence!  All I got out of it was that Christian was frustrated about
something being broken and/or orphaned.  I had to read vte's changelog
to figure out what was really happening.

  Daniel

|     "Hmm, do I understand correctly that we've introduced a 1970 bug in     |
|      order to move the 2038 bug to 2106?"                                   |
|       -- Richard Braakman                                                   |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/