Re: i2c and lm-sensors mess (it works)

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 09:30:38PM -0500, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > 1) Get the approval of David Maze to upload such modules. David, please
> >    don't hesitate to refuse such packages. You're maintaining
> >    i2c/lm-sensors for years, you better know them than me.
>
> FWIW, he has filed an RFA (#219172).

I know the existence of this RFA. I already tell David Maze that I'm
interested but I don't have a lot of time.
It seems that I will have more time in about 2 or 3 weeks, so as nobody
seems to be interested by these packages, I could try to maintain them.
If I can't I'll open an RFA on them.

Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno	              GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineering Student