digikam: build error on alpha

When the alpha buildd tried to build my recent upload of digikam it gave
the following error:

/usr/bin/kde-config: error while loading shared libraries: libICE.so.6:
configure: error: /usr/bin/kde-config --prefix outputed the non existant
prefix '' for kdelibs.
             This means it has been moved since you installed it.
             This won't work. Please recompile kdelibs for the new prefix.

xlibs (which contains libICE.so.6) is installed as a build-dep.  Is this a
buildd problem or a maintainer problem?  I searched the mailing lists for
info but found nothing similar.

Thanks,

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA