CORPORATE INFORMATION SERVICES

DNS CORPORATE INFORMATION SERVICES
1st Floor,Ghanshyamkrupa Bldg, R B Kadam Marg,
Bhatwadi, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai 400084
Tele 25159494, Fax 25091713
Email :- dns@bom5.vsnl.net.in

Ours is a service of  sourcing and disseminating corporate data economica=
lly, quickly and efficiently in the form of company annual reports, curre=
ntly we have got associated with SANSCO SERVICES for providing annual rep=
orts library on Cd-Rom containing PDF images of annual reports of compani=
es particularly listed on BSE & NSE, our focus is on providing central li=
brary services to various corporate, research services, investment consul=
tants, foreign institutions, shareholders, management institutes, banks &=
 to built up a common platform for sharing the corporate information

On the occasion of our tie-up with SANSCO SERVICES we are glad to launch

** ANNUAL REPORTS LIBRARY - 2003 **
* A collection of 3250 companies annual reports particularly listed on BS=
E & NSE scanned at 300 Dpi from the annual report published by the compan=
y in PDF format on a set of 14 Cd-ROMs data of around 9.5 Gb.
* Index file for the name of the companies & year ending will be availabl=
e on each Cd which will enable to have an easy access to the particular c=
ompany report on particular Cd.
* The PDF images of the company annual reports are named, as the same of =
the company name to enable easy access and the same are readable using Ac=
robat Reader, which is freely downloadable software from the internet.
** PROMOTIONAL OFFER **
* Available to you for a special price of Rs 5,000/- (Five Thousand Rupee=
s) which will also include the updates for Annual Reports Library - 2003 =
( around more than 500 companies annual reports still expected having the=
 financial year ending June-2003, September-2003 & December-2003 )
* The updates will be provided in March-2004 & May-2004 respectively Free=
 Of Cost
* This Promotional Offer is valid till March 31st, 2004
* The regular charges for the same service provided by sansco services be=
ing Rs 7500/- & this promotional offer is not a part of regular library s=
ervices which SANSCO SERVICES offer, more details of  SANSCO SERVICES are=
 on the web page :-
http://business.vsnl.com/annualreportslibrary/sansco.html

You can avail this Annual Reports Library - 2003 promotional offer by wri=
ting to us with your office address & the concern person to whom the Cd's=
 are to be delivered, enclosed along with a Demand Draft/Cheque drawn in =
favour of M/S. DNS CORPORATE INFORMATION SERVICES for Rs 5,000/-payable a=
t Mumbai.  The package will be delivered within 48 hours of receiving the=
 order

Detailed lists of companies covered in library & sample PDF can be mailed=
 to you on request, in anticipation of long and enduring relationship, we=
 look forward to receiving your valuable order. If you require any furthe=
r information / clarification, please feel free to contact us
=20
For DNS CORPORATE INFORMATION SERVICES
Sudhir Sawant
Mobile:- 33926452

Note :- annual reports provided to subscribers are solely for the interna=
l use of Subscribers Company. The reports shall not be sold in same forma=
t to third party. While all efforts have been made to check the accuracy =
of the images we waive off any responsibility for any losses, which may d=
irectly or indirectly occur through the perusal of the company's images.