Making packages of php pear modules

Hi,

I started to think about making the huge number of php pear modules
available for debian. After looking at one which I will need myself
real soon, it appears not to be very difficult.
Anyway there are some questions:

1. Is there any naming convention already? There is one package
   called php4-pear-log. Should all packages start with php4-pear?
	 The pear module which I already packaged is named
	 php4-pear-http-webdav-server which is somewhat long.
2. Has anybody thought about extending pear itself to make it
   create debian source packages just like rpm packages?
	 A quick look at pear indicates that this will not be too
	 difficult once a template is available.

Any comments?

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Universitaetsstr. 11, 58097 Hagen
  Uwe.Steinmann@mmk-hagen.de