On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 09:00:18AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:44:48 +1000, Anthony Towns
> <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> >How do you think my position is _in any way_ a privilege?
> Well, how many other DD's are in a position to exclude people from the
> BTS if they think these other people shouldn't have access to the BTS?

All the people who are able to convince the BTS maintainers that said
person shouldn't have access to the BTS. If I can't convince the other
BTS maintainters, they're able to remove any restrictions I add.

But I imagine you're not actually interested in an answer, or discussing
these policies in any manner beyond an excuse to make me look like a
power mad fool, right?

And hey, for bonus points: guess I how I got to be one of the people
whose opinions wrt the BTS actually counts for something.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004