Debian packages

I have created debian packages for ndiswrapper. Currently they are very
basic, just installs the userspace tools and installs the module source too
/usr/src/modules/ndiswrapper for use with make-kpkg.

Hopefully I will come up with a solution for modutils integration and
autodetection.

I also created a package called intel2100b wich downloads the driver for the
Intel 2100b (Centrino) WLAN adapter and installs it to /lib/ndis/. Idealy
there should be one such driver package for each adapter that ndiswrapper
supports. This scheme could also be implemented as scripts in the
ndiswrapper distribution.

Erik Rigtorp