* Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> [2004-02-23 09:19]:
> David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> wrote:
> > As I understand your situation (I can't say I've studied the details
> > very carefully), you have been rejected by the DAM, right (since I'm
> > subscribed to the debian-nm list, I probably have a mail about it
> > somewhere...)
>
> No it has not been announced to -newmaint (yet), perhaps waiting
> whether DAM is overruled.

As has been pointed out countless times in this thread, DAM rejections
are not posted in public to protect the applicant.  As per the
procedures [1], the rejection was posted to the applicant and the NM
committee.  David is not on the NM committee alias because he never
finished any of his applicants and resigned as AM; again, this is as
per the procedures described in [1].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2003/debian-newmaint-200310/msg00001.html
--
Martin Michlmayr