Re: Python or Perl for a Debian maintainance project?

Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> So you haven't been paying attention to my arguments, rather reading
> only some of the peripheral commentry.

Not at all.

> That says quite a lot about you.

No, this was more descriptive of *your* way of "arguing".

> No I didn't. I challenge you to cite any case where I have said that
> he was wrong because he was on drugs. (No answer will be presumed to
> mean that you were making it up).
>
> I don't think you comprehend what "argumentum ad hominem" means.

*You* were the one who claimed the "parent post" was "argumentum ad
hominem". I never claimed it was an _argument_ proving you wrong. You
claimed that.

So, I had to assume you were again mistaken and were thinking about "ad
hominem attack", which is a different thing. As a consequence, I
reminded you that you had performed such an attack long before I did in
this thread.

--
Florent