Re: Python or Perl for a Debian maintainance project?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 10:33:29PM +0100, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > The parent post is a perfect example of argumentum ad hominem (which
> > we don't actually see all that often these days; most people have the
> > decency to keep their arguments independent).
>
> The parent post illustrates your way of arguing from my point of view,
> and also provided a bit of enterainment to some readers if I am to
> believe private replies.

So you haven't been paying attention to my arguments, rather reading
only some of the peripheral commentry.

That says quite a lot about you.

> > It's a variation on "You insulted me therefore you must be wrong",
> > which is amusing but bullshit.
>
> I'm getting very childish in doing so, but you're forcing me, really:
> *you* began the ad hominem attacks when you accused Mathias to be on
> drugs.

No I didn't. I challenge you to cite any case where I have said that
he was wrong because he was on drugs. (No answer will be presumed to
mean that you were making it up).

I don't think you comprehend what "argumentum ad hominem" means.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |