Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:02:22 -0500
Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> > Complaints are completely off topic for announcement lists. WTF were you
> > thinking?
>
> Whew.  Thank God we don't have to address the actual contents of Ingo's
> mail!

You mean the contents of "I asked James for access, but he wanted me to
abide by the [currently reasonable] security policy, and I don't want
to, and James won't let me have access without it, so James is evil"?

Feel free to "address" them.

In a private followup, Ingo suggested that a big concern was James' lack
of communication on the matter, but the quoted "Ingo, I said
non-negotiable and I meant it.  Either you agree to this, or you don't
get any sort of access to ftp-master, period." is pretty clear.

Feel free to "address" that as well.