Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 12:55:16AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Ahh. From the DMUP:
>
> ] Examples of what we consider net abuse:
> ]  * Forged headers and / or Addresses
> ]
> ] Forging headers or messages means sending mail such that its origin
> ] appears to be another user or machine, or a non-existent machine.

You seem to be missing something here (one paragraph down in this
example):

] However, in either case, if prior permission has been granted to you by
] the other user or the administrators of the other machine, then there is
] no problem, and of course "null" reverse paths can be used as defined in
] the relevant RFCs.

    Ingo
--
mail: .signature: No such file or directory