Re: Echelon for non-DDs

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 07:58:49PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2004-02-19 14:16]:
> > Well, I use echolon quite often in doing QA-work, and I'd really
> > welcome some system also for non-DDs (with additional information
> > about who is sponsoring, who has common packages, ...).
>
> Yes, I'd find this very useful.  The idea was to integrate sponsorship
> as a "pre-NM" step in the NM pages; but so far nobody has done the
> work.

My "collaborative sponsorship" ideas have taken a turn in that direction;
I've got half the system (the easy half, but it's a start) written, and I'm
working on the rest (including such niceties as a possible nm-keyring and
echelon tracking).  I'd appreciate comments on what's needed for a pre-NM
sponsorship system.  The thread of discussion has been in debian-mentors,
under the subject of "Multi-person sponsorship".  Probably needs a new
subject, as that's not really what's being discussed any more.

- Matt