physical master maintenance

One of our servers needs to have some physical maintenance done(disk in raid1
died, not hot-swappable).  Master is sitting on top of it, not on rails.

Since we have to take our own machine down, we will also take master offline,
and place it in it's rails(which we should have done in the first place).
This will occur tonight at 5pm CST(23:00 UTC).  It shouldn't take long for
this to occur(probably 20 minutes, at the most).

ps: master runs the {vote,lists,cgi,{packages,bugs}.qa}.debian.org.  It also
    runs a bug mirror.