On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 09:35:47AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> > > The natural response would be to immediately cease all activities for
> > > the Debian project and to withdraw all resources dedicated for Debian.
> > That would be the "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" method of
> > playing well with others, yes?  That's not everyone's natural response,

> Well, you can argue as well that the rejection is a sign of not honoring
> Goswins work for the project and that further investment of his work, time,
> machines and money would be a rip off to him, because he isn't wanted in the
> project, but the project itself want his resources nevertheless.

You could argue that, but it would be stupid, and only serve to
demonstrate the low regard that *you* have for the many bug reporters,
upstream developers, and others whose contributions we honor in spite of
not believing that they should all be made Debian developers.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer