Re: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't beingaccepted.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 08:02:40AM +0100, Bernd S. Brentrup wrote:

> > Well, the data I used is surely not invented here, but the general
> > information layout of the page is indeed invented by the m68k port, namely
> > Rick Younie. :) But that's mentioned in the buildd.net FAQ as well... ;)
> While I certainly don't agree with your conclusions, let me express
> my gratitude for your donation. But please change the 1st sentence
> to make clear that your site is not an official Debian one even to
> the uninitiated.

Well, official Debian project machines are usually hosted within the
*.debian.org namespace. buildd.net is obviously not within that namespace.
But maybe I can put it in the FAQ on buildd.net...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/