AJ, showing his credentials for misinterpretation, wrote:
>Really? I'm just going via the subject line, which indicates there has
>been a decision made.
You are actually wrong there.

"Not being accepted" is *not* the same as "being refused".  If I had written
"They are being refused", that would have indicated that a decision had been
made.  Instead, I wrote "They aren't being accepted", which indicates simply
that acceptance has not happened -- which could be due to a decision being
made, but could also be due to absenteeism, lack of communication, failure to
notice offers, or whatever.