Re: Packaging _still_ wasteful for many large packages

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 01:52:57AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'm considering posting bugs against packages in the list asking for
> more sensible package splits. Comments?

Go ahead and file bugs (normal, not wishlist). We have also had this
situation documented in the Developer's Reference[1] for a while now.

If anyone complains how it's nitpicking, tell me and I'll sic a few hundred
randomly selected pissed off mirror maintainers at 'em >:)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-archindepdata