Re: ntp 4.2.0 in experimental

[Matthias Urlichs]
> I'd like some feedback, preferably positive ;-) , before I upload to
> Unstable.

Good to see activity on the NTP front.  :)

It is possible to make the package configure itself at install time by
using pre-seeded debconf answers like the version currently in
unstable?  Skolelinux / Debian-Edu depend on such functionallity to
configure the services we use.

I think I saw some comments mentioning removing debconf support.  I
hope this was just temporarely, and that the new version is working as
good as the current one when it comes to configuring it at install
time using debconf.