Re: virus scanning

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Russell Coker wrote:

> I'm getting virus bounces when master tries to send mail on to
> developers who have their machines configured to reject such
> messages, I've just got two from messages to Vincent.

A much worse problem, IMHO, is the fact that gluck relay mail to
master for @debian.org addresses which do not exist and then master
generates a bounce, instead of gluck rejecting the mail during the SMTP
dialogue.

Until this configuration issue is fixed, I don't think having a virus
scanner in master will improve things a lot.