Photography that fits Debian well

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:16:52 -0500
Francois Marier <francois@debian.org> wrote:
>I agree that it is a nice wallpaper and that it would be great to have
>it in Sarge.
>I would suggest you discuss this on debian-devel.  Maybe someone will
>have a better idea of where to put this image.
good idea!

I am writing because Volkan Yazici pointed me to a beautiful
photography that would fit well into Debian. So I did contact the
photographer (Hi Jakub) and asked him to release the photography
under a free license which he kindly did (artistic).

The photography I am talking about is this here:
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/jakub/
My Bandwith is limited if you want to download the large
photography or the whole package, please download it from here:
http://moo.hotsanic.org/jakub/

Now what about using that for the Sarge release? For Themes
like the default one of Window Maker, GNOME, KDE?

Yours
Gürkan Sengün

you can find me on irc.gnu.org #debian with nickname tarzeau as well
for comments and discussion.

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.  --Chinese Proverb