On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 03:51:35PM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:

> I only wanted to point to the possibility that there are other last
> resorts than "speaking another language". If you really think that the
> latter was better than voting and in fact the only possibility, then I
> actually understand how Manoj, Anthony & Co. got such an attitude.
> NB that "understand" does not mean that I support it (which I don't);
> it is just a chicken-egg-question, so I cannot and will not decide who
> is really responsible for the current stalemate situation.

Yeah, basically I agree with you, but as stated in another mail, I think
it's fairly ok to get rude just to get some attention when a) both sides
were impolite before in some way and b) both sides return to the facts asap
to solve the problems.
It's just a fact that boring (technical) discussions do not get as much
attention as some nice flame wars. And when the people got attention to a
thread, they usually keep reading it when it is turned back to the facts.
You can find that good or bad, but this is just reality... *sigh* ;)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/