On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 10:05:14PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> > Aha? Your volunteered work is worth more than my?
> > Interesting.
> Have I asked the DPL to remove you from any roles you because you've not
> accepted some suggestion of mine?

No, simply because I'm in no role at all where I could be removed from. ;)
And I didn't suggested that you should be removed, but only that there
should be more communication between you and the others. Martin just
proposed the idea of a mediator between you and the rest. That's fine for
me, because I have then a person I can talk to and get feedback from - and
you can your work and don't need to deal with several peoples but just with
one.

Seems as if we found a solution to one of the problems then. :)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/