[ejb@ql.org: please disregard my RFP for logwatch]

I sent message out to close my RFP with X-Debbugs-CC to
debian-devel@lists.debian.org minutes after my original RFP.  It looks
like I got caught by some bad timing.  For some reason, this message
never made it to the list.  Is X-Debbugs-CC honored when closing a
bug?  I'll have to look into that unless someone knows off hand.  I
checked the archives of debian-devel to determine that this message
had not made it to the list.  I also saw the ITP for logwatch which
was just posted on February 1.  I guess I missed that one.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/

--- Begin Message ---
Apparently a logwatch debian package does already exist contrary to my

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/logwatch

shows information about the package, but a search for "logwatch" at
packages.debian.org turns up only fwlogwatch, hence my earlier
confusion.  My local mirror, kept updated via cron with debmirror, is
also missing this package, though
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/logwatch contains the package.

logwatch is not in dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages in my local
mirror, but it's there in the one I just downloaded from
ftp.debian.org.  Could it be that this just appeared today?  I did my
searches this morning to determine whether I should do this post, and
then didn't recheck before posting a few hours later!

Anyway, please pardon the interruption.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/