Re: Request for NMUs.

Hi!

On 2003-12-30 22:23 -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> The following RC bugs on packages in sarge appear to have good, simple
> fixes, and have had them for a while, but their maintainers seem to be
> on vacation, busy, or something.  They deserve NMUs.  :-)

I just revisited the list, it got joyfully short now. However, three
issues are still open:

> #190611: dpkg needs its Conflicts: updated.
>
> #207087: guile-oops needs up-to-date config.sub and config.guess
>
> #213836: mesa's libtool isn't building right.  Can be fixed in one of
> two ways, both with patches.

I will look into the last two bugs in the next time (they seem to be
related).

Greetings,

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org