Strange FTBFS on s390

Hello everybody,

sorry for bothering the general newsgroup. I already asked my question on
the s390 and gtk-gnome lists but got no response.

nautilus-media, part of the GNOME core desktop, is currently blocked from
testing because of this FTBFS on s390:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=nautilus-media&ver=0.3.3.1-4&arch=s390&stamp=1076051222&file=log&as=raw

What happened is that apt failed to properly unpack and configure the
build-depends: It tried to configure libeel2-2 before having configured
libeel2-data. dpkg complained about this loudly and returend an error.

This happened on s390 _only_. On all other arches the package built just
fine.

Can someone explain this? Is apt or dpkg probably misconfigured on s390?
What can I do about this?

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Johannes

--