Re: Ping for John O'Sullivan, Mentor needed [Was: Re: 185 Packages that look orphaned]

Am Mi, den 28.01.2004 schrieb Martin Michlmayr um 20:40:
> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-01-28 20:26]:
> > > He is John O'Sullivan, reachable at jos@debian.org or
> > > johno@freesoftwaresolutions.com
> >
> > Anyone seen John O'Sullivan? John, are you reading this?
>
> No, he dropped of the net.

Wow, he is that thin he fell through this net? I tried a few times, but
all I could stick through it was my foot. Maybe he fell through these
mysterious holes where my e-mail falls through, too.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner