185 Packages that look orphaned

Hi,

I looked through the differences between testing and unstable and
picked out everything older than 100 days. Reasons why those packages
are not in testing are:

- non-free / contrib packages nobody tried to compile
- FTBFS or RC bugs
- possibly failure of the testing script to detect it
- other packages hold you back (get involved in those other packages)

Noone has cared enough about these packages to get them compiled,
fixed or pushed into sarge so I am assuming the packages don't have a
caring maintainer or fan community. Ergo they should be orphaned.

If you maintain one of thses packages then tell me (including the
names of packages you maintain) during the next week. If you are using
one of these packages and could maintain (or NMU some fixes) you
should contact the maintainer and me to work things out. If I hear
nothing about a package soon I will start with the oldest and do a few
packages every day.

Package list follows.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Dear debain QA group, you own a few packages in the list and at
least one isn't shown as orphaned.

3270

agrep allegro4 amiwm aplus-fsf argouml avifile axe

babel bass bluez-pan brahms bterm-unifont btools bulkmail

checkinstall cl-ftp cl-imho cl-odcl cl-uncommonsql clustalw
commons-beanutils

dchub devel-protocols dip distributed-net distributed-net-pproxy
drscheme

eglade eshell

free-java-sdk

ghemical gnews gnome-pim gnu-smalltalk gnumach gnumach1 gnuyahoo gpcl
gspy gtkam guile-oops gwydion-dylan

hunt

ibm-jdk1.1-installer inform

jasper jetty jikes-contrib

kernel-image-2.2.25-mac-udeb kernel-image-2.4.22-alpha-udeb
kernel-patch-2.4-kgdb kernel-patch-lpp kernel-patch-mppe kmusicdb
ksetisaver kvim

l2tpd lgeneral lgrind libcrypto++ libdbmusic libembperl-perl
libfilesystem-ruby libgd-perl libgnomeuimm1.3 libjcommon-java
libjfreechart-java libjfreereport-java libmail-cclient-perl libpcd
libpixie-java libsdl-erlang libstruts1.1-java limewire
linuxvideostudio lmbench logjam lsbappchk lsbdev lush lyx-cjk

mffm-fftw mga-vidsnacc mico microwindows mig mondo motv mozart
mozart-gtk mozart-stdlib mozilla-locale-zh-hk mozilla-snapshot mueller
muffin muse mush mysql++

netjuke netsaint-plugins nhc98 ntop

ohphone onshore-timesheet openh323 openmcu openmotif opie-applets-fb
opie-apps-fb opie-base-fb opie-comnet-fb opie-games-fb opie-i18n
opie-inputmethods-fb opie-multimedia-fb opie-pim-fb opie-settings-fb
opie-themeing-fb opie-tools-fb

palo-installer peacock pgi pgplot5 php4-interbase php4-vpopmail pja
plib1.7 pose-skins povray pwlib pydb python-fixedpoint

qmail-pop3-sv qmail-qfilter qmail-svqmail-smtp-sv qps qvplay

s390-dasd s390-netdevice satan saxon-catalog scalemail sip-qt3
smarteiffel soap4r spim spip-eva statcvs strategoxt svtools
swh-plugins swig sxid syscalltrack sysklogd

tempest thoughttracker trafstats tse3 tuxracer

units-filter

vcr vdkbuilder vflib3 vic vipec vlad vmailmgr vpopmail

w3-el wims wims-modules-fr wmsensors

xdelta2 xdrawchem xephem xfce4 xfce4-themes xffm4-icons
xfonts-greek-ph xshodo

yank

zangband zblast