Linux 2.6.0

Hi there!

I just uploaded the 2.6.0-0 version of my kernel-linux-experimental packages.
Provided that you have the proper lines in your sources.list:

	deb http://people.debian.org/~rmh/debian ./
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~rmh/debian ./

You just need "apt-get install kernel-linux-experimental-2.6" to try it. You'll
get /boot/linux-2.6 and /boot/initrd.img-2.6 but no symlinks (since 2.6 is
not the default yet), and get to configure your bootloader accordingly after
installing.

For details on my packages, see my previous post:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200312/msg01460.html

P.S: The kernel-patch-debian-2.6.0 for the Build-Depends can be found on
     http://people.debian.org/~herbert (thanks Herbert).

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)