Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:37:26PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:

> Tom, your statements don't frighten me.  I am merely pointing out that the
> vast majority of Christians will find them extremely offensive.

Heh.  Maybe we should't be discussing religion on this list.  Which
about a month ago is what I was saying!  Perhaps using bombshell phrases
carelessly is a bad idea.  (Hint, Branden).

>If you did
> not hate Christians so much then you would not be raising such issues on this
> list.

Go read "The Gospel of Thomas" by Elaine Pagels.  You're thinking like
Paul.  I'm thinking like Thomas.

> PS  Why don't you sign your messages with your real name Tom Ballard?

"Just because."  -- I like random behavior.  It trips up dumb scripts
and makes 'em work a little harder.  "Why not?"