Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Sebastian Ley wrote:

> The idea to integrate Knoppix stuff back to Debian also occured to me. I
> am glad to hear that Klaus likes the idea too. Have you put any further
> thought into the question how to accomplish that?
The only thing I did besides talking about it was creating a project on Alioth:

      http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-knoppix/

I hae to admit that I'm overloaded with Debian-Med work and will not be able
to do any real work on this topic.  Feel free to join the Alioth project!

> At the d-i debcamp in Oldenburg I met a guy who also does Knoppix
> development work. He too seemed to be interested in the idea so I am
> CC'ing him.
I learned to know Fabian at LinuxTag and in fact hid did much more work on
this field then me after I tried to explain him my ideas.  He kind of applied
this idea for PowerPC.  Unfortunately I was not able to contact him since
the Alioth project was started.

Kind regards

          Andreas.