Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:53:39AM +1100, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> I am trying to get a new hard drive for this machine, but unfortunately
> the hardware donations manager is currently on vacation and hasn't
> responded to my mail yet; we might just buy one if he doesn't respond
> soon.

Since you're posting that as the DPL you're asking for the following
reply. Sorry :)

It's been proven plenty of times that whenever we have task depend on a
single person doing it, the lack of redundancy comes back and bites us in
the ass whenever there's the slightest bit of a problem.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.