Status of Sarge release issues

I'd like to see a place where the status of all the various places where
potential Sarge release issues are tracked. I feel that
http://www.debian.org/devel/testing was missing things, and I didn't see
anything else like this. Following the debian-devel convention, I created
something myself.

I may not be pointing to the canonical locations. My guesses about
priorities (1-3) of things to be done before Sarge is released is below
with status information. I'm unsure as to where to get status information
about some things in the second paragraph below (which is mainly about
packages).
2 Installer TODO:
http://cvs.debian.org/debian-installer/doc/TODO?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
1 Ports(aka architectures) status:
http://people.debian.org/~mckinstry/ports-status.html
2 gcc 3.2 (g++ abi change?) transition status (versions with c102 suffix):
http://people.debian.org/~rmurray/c++transition.html
2 Release Critical Bugs status: http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
1 Problems in testing:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/testing_probs.html
2 IPV6 status & status guesses:
http://debdev.fabbione.net/cgi-bin/getstats
2 Debian Description Translation Project (DDTP) status:
http://ddtp.debian.org/stats/
3 Status of aptitude categories (Replaces "tags" or keywords ideas, I'd
rather have trove descriptions): http://debian.vitavonni.de/packagebrowser/
3 Menu system update(s)?
http://phys251.phy.olemiss.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ or
http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/menu/draft/menu-spec/menu-spec.html
(as suggested in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200304/msg00800.html )
3 fhs status: http://qa.debian.org/fhs.html
3 AMD x86-64 port? Several threads have been on debian-devel about this.

3 Linux Kernel 2.6?!?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200304/msg00964.html
I think that it may be unreasonable to wait for this. There were some
potential Debian Installer (d-i) issues listed in the same thread.
2 Ooo (OpenOffice.org 1.0.3?)? Very desirable but held back by
transitions. More info at least on the debian ooo mailing list, is there a
status site?
2 Perl transition (5.6-5.8)? The debian-perl list might have an up to date
status, is there a status site?
2 KDE (3.1?)? Is there a status site?
2 Postgresql (bugs?, devel site(S)?)?
2 Python transition? It looks to be near completion judging from the
http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2003/debian-python-200304/msg00010.html
2 libpng transition? debian-devel has some discussion about this archived
for Jan and Jul 2002. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200207/msg01106.html is quite interesting.
2 ocaml status?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200304/msg00986.html
and bug 187155.
3 gzip rsync patch (patch will be removed or fixed for alphas):
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=gzip
3 QT transition (Qt2->Qt3)? Mentioned in thread
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200303/msg00217.html
3 MySQL 4 (coming or just uploaded to unstable?)?
3 Gnome: http://people.debian.org/~walters/gnome2.html
3 Java (some packages were in contrib/non-free because they wouldn't work
with free Java implementations. There was some talk about a potential Java
transition but from what to what?)?
3 guile 1.4 -> 1.6 transition?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200302/msg00255.html
3 XFree86 status (I suspect sarge'll have 4.2.1, not 4.3.0):
http://people.debian.org/~branden/xsf/xsf.html

Some other notes:
Boot-floppies status (very likely *has to* be replaced with the
debian-installer): http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/

Testing information: http://www.debian.org/devel/testing
Update excuses:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html.gz
Update output: http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt

QA information (links to info on RC bugs and alike):
http://qa.debian.org

A Woody+1 (aka sarge) release goal wishlist:
http://people.debian.org/~erich/woody+1/
Discussion about Woody+1 (goals) at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200205/msg02497.html
Older (hamm, slink) release goals: http://people.debian.org/~joey/goals/

Info about release(d) revisions of Stable:
http://people.debian.org/~joey/stable.html
Website translation status: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/
Debian keys trust metrics: http://people.debian.org/~weasel/weboftrust/
(It'd be nice to see a higher trust metric.)
Package Popularity (popularity-contest):
http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/

Devel todo list: http://www.debian.org/devel/todo/

     Drew Daniels