Re: [desktop] Patched kernels

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 07:55:36AM +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 00:39, David Nusinow wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 11:11:27PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > > * Colin Walters

> We may be a long way off having 2.6 ready for sarge. We would like to
> have a preview copy of sarge by the end of the month. 2.6 may not be

It will be a joke, most of the packages are still blocked in sid, and
even if we engaged in a mini-freeze for our ocaml packages, nobody cares
about them entering in testing, at least nor aj nor the ftp-master have
replied to my inquiries about it (be it in the negative) in bug report
#187155.

Friendly,

Sven Luther