Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:37:26PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> Tom, your statements don't frighten me.  I am merely pointing out that the
> vast majority of Christians will find them extremely offensive.  If you did
> not hate Christians so much then you would not be raising such issues on this
> list.
>
> PS  Why don't you sign your messages with your real name Tom Ballard?

Speaking as a recovering Catholic, I don't think that Christians will find
the names "offensive", however they may give some people the wrong idea about
Debian (namely, that it is run by satanists or something).

In general, I think a good rule of thumb is that anything that needs to be
explained shouldn't be used as a name.  (Or at least not a high-profile
name.)

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>