[OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:29:15PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> And, pray tell, why is that?  Hindu mythology had demons far longer
> than Christianity (indeed, probably longer than any of the faiths of
> the descendents of Abraham). So what makes the Christian mythology
> "more  dominant"?

I don't think Russ was digging for a fight when he made that statement.
Most likely his mind was wandering on more interesting topics, so he
didn't qualify each statement with a disclaimer about his opinion.

I'm still amused that people equate Loki with evil. ;-)  He's just
misunderstood!

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/