Re: Any Progress?

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 12:12:29AM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > Please cc owner@bugs about bugs.debian.org problems in future.
> >
> > Can you supply some message-ids or subject lines or something so that we
> > can investigate? master's e-mail doesn't appear to be generally broken.
> > I wonder, though, if all five (!) MXs are doing the right thing.
>
> I've had at least 5 BTS mails bounced back to me, and master continues
> to reject with '451 rejected: temporarily unable to verify sender
> address'.
>
> I suspect that this message will never reach owner@bugs.

I haven't noticed it bouncing but it has yet to process the bug email I
mentioned in my other post. Also, I have not heard back from anyone as
to why that might have happened.  With the BTS being broken (or at least
appears to be) working on packages becomes a lot more of a pita. You
have to fix the bugs, close them, and then go back later and make sure
they actually got closed, which isn't happening. Add to that the fact
that the developer.php summary page is still fubar, I think I'll take
a vacation from Debian until things are back to normal.

Chris