Re: Accounts on debian.org machines

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:38:25 -0500
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 15:37, David B Harris wrote:
> > I've also yet to see anybody post their IP address, userid, and
> > password for their publicly-accessible servers to a public mailing list
> > :)
>
> I have. root, even.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200206/msg01187.html

*THEIR* IP address, userid, and password. As opposed to a carefully
sandboxed userid and environment.

Or are you saying that you used root@adsl.coker.com.au for your
computing needs, including storing your unencrypted GPG, unencrypted SSH
key (or encrypted, in which case both of which use the passwords you've
posted), your email client, your web browsing, your programming, your
work, and what have you? :)