Re: Intel f90 compiler for Debian.

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:29:54PM -0500, Lukas Geyer wrote:
> Of course, if somebody (maybe you?) sends Intel some patches to make
> their compiler work on Debian systems, that can not be bad. As an
> aside, I don't quite understand why Fortran is still so popular in the
> numerical mathematics community... :)
My department uses self-made deps of ifc. while making them, we saw
already the rpm's were seriously broken (duplicate files in all of
them); intel's answer to this problem: just install them using
force-overwrite mode (!).

just write if someone wants the debs (I'll provide the diffs to
intels distribution).

--
c u
henning