Re: Integrate Knoppix in Debian (was: Re: Debian Enterprise?)

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> We wine because Debian doesn't have that nice shiny figure it all out
> autimatically magic.
Well, you might whine about this here (even if fixing it would be more
productive - well, I know that you personally are doing it).  But you
definitely should not whine *here* about the fact, that other products
might have the disadvantage that it is hard to turn them back into Debian.
It's simply out of our control.

Kind regards

          Andreas.